Monday 18 April 2011

Fight Club

The 1999 movie, Fight Club starring Edward Norton and Brad Pitt is one of My All-time Greats(click to view the list)

Why (you ask) ? I was recommended this movie and I didn't even know the genre of this movie as I started watching this movie in my hostel room in college. So let me fill you in on the details in this short (laconic) review.

Fight club is shown to the audience in the narrative of Edward Norton's character throughout the movie. It is an action packed, mind-blowing movie with Brad Pitt as the all-knowing Tyler Durden. He is one memorable character, as is Marla (Helena Bonham Carter). But, the both of them pale in comparison to the narrator's (Edward Norton) character.

This movie is a must watch for all Ed Norton and Brad Pitt fans. Add to that, it is directed by David Finchner (The Social Network, Zodiac, Se7en).

All thumbs here. A movie I would give a 10/10 !!!

1 comment: